This easy-to-use contains a combination of antifreeze-compatible sodium silicate sealing liquid and various gasket-sealing particles that penetrate gaps and cracks and harden to permanently stop leaks. It’s liquid technology for damaged, leaking or blown head gaskets, and with over two million bottles sold, you can count on it to perform. We have a team of top-flight chemical engineers who are always innovating and pursuing ways to improve our existing products. As auto manufacturers introduce new technologies, we offer new products that will help everyday drivers save time and money through fast and effective solutions.
Protect from freezing.
- Allow engine to cool. Make sure engine is cool enough so radiator cap can be safely removed.
- Shake well. Pour Head Gasket Fix directly into radiator. If using in a small cooling system including all 3 and 4 cylinder engines, use 1/2 bottle. TIP: If direct access to radiator is not available and if overflow tank is pressurized, you can install in tank.
- Fill radiator and overflow tank to proper level and reinstall radiator cap. Start engine.
- Turn heater on hot and fan on high.
- Idle engine for 15 minutes.
- Turn off and allow engine to cool.
- Top off (fill up) radiator and leave Bar’s Leaks Head Gasket Fix in cooling system for continued protection. Drive vehicle as normal. Many leaks seal instantly, but some can take a few additional days of usage.